Our Jimboomba Education and Childcare Centre provides the best early childhood education programs with an emphasis on play-based learning, in order to foster happy, healthy, active kids.
The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) Program: Aims to extend and enrich children’s learning from birth to five years and through the transition to school. The EYLF has a specific emphasis on play-based learning and recognizes the importance of communication and language (numeracy and literacy) and social and emotional development.
Kindergarten Program: Aims to foster a love of learning so that children become ‘active learners’. An ‘active learner’ is a child who is:
- Competent, capable and creative
- Secure, connected and respectful
- Happy, playful and curious
- Confident, motivated and involved
- A questioner, problem-poser and problem-solver
- Empowered to express ideas and make choices about their learning.